Hydrafacial Pre Care
* Please follow these steps for optimal results. Your skin will thank you and the compliments will certainly come your way!
* Stop using any Isotretinoin products, like Accutane, for 6 months before treatment unless you've been given clearance by a clinician.
* Discontinue the use of generic Tretinoin or topical Retin-A for at least 48 hours prior to your treatment.
* Don't use any exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, on the area that is going to be treated for at least 48 hours before your treatment.
* Stop using any medium or deep chemical peels or chemical resurfacing treatments and laser treatments for at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
* Do not wax or use depilatories for at least 48 hours before your treatment.
* Stop using any over-the-counter acne medications, like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, for at least 48 hours before your treatment.
* Avoid any excessive sun exposure and do not use any tanning beds for at least 72 hours before treatment.
* Do not have any Botox treatments for at least 2 weeks before treatment. You can have Botox done on the same day as your facial, but it must be done after the treatment.